TaskFlow was established in 2015 with the purpose of disrupting the contact call centre market space with an easy-to-use, powerful and competitive software solution.
Our base is a powerful CRM and the first add-on we developed was a in-browser soft phone that had click-to-dial functionality. We've since then re-written our soft phone and it is now being used by hundreds of agents on a daily basis. Soon after, we built a multi-channel campaign manager that can handle calls, SMS and emails and we recently released allows you to easily setup outbound SMS, email, and voice campaigns. To make outbound voice campaigns even more efficient, we also developed a progressive dialler that supports dialling ratios of up to 8 calls per agent concurrently .Through the years we built many integrationsand voicemail detection.
Our next step was to make inbound call centres more efficient which is why we developed our own helpdesk app that is integrated with inbound calling, SMS and email. To date, our helpdesk app is by far the easiest to use and also the quickest to implement and it is also our most used app by user count.
Throughout our existence we've always welcomed integrations into third party software and data providers. Some of these integrations include:
- Debit orders
- Credit reports
- Bank account verification
When you deal with TaskFlow you will notice the following traits:
- We deploy, implement and configure very rapidly
- We have personal relationships with all our clients We grow with our clientsand grow with them
- We always have a solution to difficult business problems
- We try and achieve the most efficient way to do things
- We empower our users through the software as well as training
- We develop things that clients need and push it back into the product