There are cases where the client can't hear the agent speaking. In particular, users using Google Chrome might experience no issues, then after a few calls the clients can't hear the agent, and then a browser refresh solves the issue until the issue arises again a few calls later.
You can solve this issue by double checking the settings on your Windows Recordings Devices.
Try the following steps:
- Make sure that the microphone is plugged in properly
- On Windows, you can click on the sound icon in your system tray and go to "Recording Devices"
- Make sure that the microphone is selected as the default device
- Tap on the microphone and make sure that the levels react to the tapping
- Make sure that the following check boxes are not ticked
- "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" should be unchecked
- Adjust the microphone Level if the sound is too soft
If none of the solutions solved your issue, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with as much information as possible. Also indicate to us through which articles you have gone through in the troubleshooting guide.